Amateur radio has numerous areas of interest and appeal to a wide audience demographically. In order to reach the widest demographic, we tailor presentations to the specific types of audience, scouts, k-12, social clubs, etc. and appropriate age groups. Each tailored presentation is added to the pool for future use, but it takes a lot of time and effort from an experienced instructor to build or modify each presentation. Please consider sponsoring Presentation Development.
Presentations Available and in Development
The list below is a small sample of the planned presentations for general and EmComm audiences. These presentations have been developed and presented, are ready for presentation, or are outlined and awaiting development.
- Introduction to Amateur Radio – Scouting
- Introduction to Amateur Radio – Broad Audience
- Introduction to Amateur Radio – K-12 – In Development
- Introduction to Emergency Communications – Ham Group
- Introduction to ARES – In Development
- Winlink Basics – In Development
- Winlink & EmComm – In Development
- Winlink & EmComm, Advanced – In Development
- Tactical Messaging Basics – In Development
- APRS Geolocation & Tactical Messaging – In Development
- APRS & EmComm – In Development
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) – In Development
Your tax-deductible donations to the Civil Defense Communications Auxiliary supports emergency communications and preparedness projects, training, and presentations. Please see our Support CDCA page for more information on how you can contribute to CDCA and the Emergency Communications community.